Select what interests you ↓
For Erasmus+ internships only
- Can you get an Erasmus+ scholarship for your internship? Yes/No
- If yes, for how long you would like to do the internship? (⚠️ the minimum is 5 months; the maximum – 12 months)
- When you would like to start? (mm/yyyy)
Tik norintiems atlikti praktiką “Aktyviam jaunime”
- Pasirink komandą, prie kurios norėtumei prisijungti (sąrašas – čia)
- Jeigu konkrečiai žinai, į kokią komandą norėtum prisijungti, kviečiame tai paminėti ir trumpai paaiškinti kodėl (⚠️ iki 5 sakinių)
- Kada norėtumei pradėti / užbaigti praktiką? (202x/mėn – 202x/mėn) (⚠️ min. trukmė: 3 mėn.)
Make a video about yourself (⚠️ length: up to 90s) & attach it to the e-mail (quality doesn’t matter):
- Briefly introduce yourself
- Briefly tell the main reason (choose one) you want to join Active Youth
- Briefly tell us about an achievement or your project (choose one), which makes you proud
- Briefly tell us what’s your favourite movie, book or something else (choose one) and why
Languages accepted: 🇬🇧, 🇱🇹
(choose one: A, B, C, D or E)
Task A (no need to do this if you’ve chosen B, C, D or E)
One focus of ours is to raise awareness among the public. Thus, your current task is to write: (1) a short article (which should be suitable for publication on our news’ section) and (2) a caption for Facebook post for that article.
- Languages accepted: 🇬🇧, 🇱🇹
- The article should ⚠️ not be longer than 1000 characters (with spaces). The heading must be inviting to read/click
- Facebook caption should be catchy and ‘invite’ people to read/engage with the story (no longer than 140 characters (with spaces))
B (no need to do this if you’ve chosen A, C, D or E)
We want to reach young people and one of the main channels for that is Instagram. Thus, your current task is to: check our Instagram and briefly describe how you would improve it.
- It shouldn’t be longer ⚠️ than 1000 characters (with spaces)
- You can also (skip text and) use graphics, screenshots, etc.
C (no need to do this if you’ve chosen A, B, D or E)
Active Youth is a platform to establish and launch your ideas and make impact. We provide the resources, but it is your idea and your drive that we need. Hence, your current task is to visualize / draw a plan for your dream (social) initiative. Interested?
- It can be hand-drawn or visualized digitally. The visual must not be bigger than 1 A4 page
- We recommended including the following: social issue / problem -> activity(-ies) you would like to implement -> result(s) (i.e. the impact you desire)
- The key is to make it understandable for others (not just for yourself 😊)
D (no need to do this if you’ve chosen A, B, C or E)
The topic of the Erasmus+ youth exchange that you are organising is tolerance. Unfortunately, the participants seem bored and inactive.
- What kind of non-formal activities would you make to boost their energy? Pick three and describe them (⚠️ up to 1000 characters (with spaces) in total)
- You can also (skip text and) use graphics, screenshots, etc. Yet, ensure the task fits into 1 A4 page
E (no need to do this if you’ve chosen A, B, C or D)
Active Youth works in different languages. Hence, we do need to translate our resources sometimes. Below you will find a text to translate from to .
- The translation does not need to be word to word or even sentence to sentence
- Please translate to convey the meaning for audiences in the best way
- The text is taken from a mobile exhibition on climate
PACT FOR THE CLIMATE
Governments fight climate change
What about politics? Since 1992 there have been efforts under the UN to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Yet, it was years till a more ambitious Paris Agreement was signed by 195 countries in 2015.
For the first time, the world has agreed on a concrete target to limit global warming to 1.5–2°C since pre-industrial levels.
The EU is following this path by introducing the Green New Deal: becoming climate neutral by 2050. But to reach 0 emissions, the policy must speed up!
- ⚠️ Choose 2 (not all 4) of the following sentences and finish them:
- Even though I lack …
- If I could …
- The best thing is to …
- I really hate when …
- Three words that pop into your mind when you think about Active Youth: …
Comment (each line: up to 140 characters (with spaces)) on your skills/level* with/of:
|Photoshop, Canva.org or similar|
|Social networks & marketing (e.g. Facebook ads)|
|Making great presentations|
|Writing (articles, posts, proposals, etc.)|
|Some other skill you’d like to mention (optional)|